BREEDER REFERRAL ADVISORS
The AKC refers individuals interested in obtaining a bloodhound to our Breeder Referral Director who in turn provides them with the name and phone number of the advisor in their respective geographical region.
Please Note: If you are planning a litter or have puppies for sale, please contact your Regional Advisor.
Breeder Referral Director – Molly Nye (704) 849-7920 – [email protected]
Northeast - TBD
Southeast – Molly Nye (704) 849-7920 – [email protected]
North Central - Carolyn Whetstone (217) 442-7004 - [email protected]
South Central - Tracy Favre (719) 244-1963 - [email protected]
Northwest - Suzi Paine (253) 535-1408 - [email protected]
Southwest - Judy Walker (760)945-9227 [email protected]
ABC RESCUE DIRECTORS
West Coast Bloodhound Rescue, Inc.
Pam Herranz (916) 396-5341 - [email protected]
Pacific Rim Bloodhound Rescue
Suzi Paine (253) 535-1408 – [email protected]
Susan LaCroix Hamil (949) 494-1076 - [email protected]
Emily Williams (479) 443-2775 [email protected]
Leanne Dayvolt (770) 836-8428 - [email protected]
OUR PURPOSE FROM THE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION…
The Corporation shall be operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of § 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as now in effect or as may hereafter be amended (the "Code"). The purposes for which the Corporation is formed are
(1.) to encourage, advance, and protect interests of the Bloodhound breed and re-homed Bloodhounds,
(2.) to support and conduct education and informational activities to increase public awareness of re-homed Bloodhounds and the Bloodhound breed, and
(3.) to conduct activities such as an annual calendar to raise funds for care and re-homing of purebred Bloodhounds.
Incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia on January 2, 2014
President Adriana Pavlinovic
Vice President Mark Pascale
Treasurer Patti Ritter
Corporate Secretary Ritter/Pavlinovic
Board of Directors
Please feel free to contact Friends of Bloodhound Breed Rescue via email at: [email protected] or by USPS at:
7620 Williams Grove Trail, Quninton, VA 23141
BLOODHOUND BREED RESCUE FUNDS FOR CARE & RE-HOMING
FBBR, Inc. volunteers conduct an annual fundraiser(s) for the care and re-homing of purebred Bloodhounds. Below are the eligibility requirements to apply for these funds:
1. Applicants must have been incorporated in their name as a not for profit 501 (c) (3) organization for a minimum of one (1) year with the express purpose of engaging in Bloodhound Breed Rescue, or are from another qualified breed rescue organization.
2. Copies of :
Your current Articles of Incorporation
Your current State Certificate of Incorporation
Your current By-Laws
*Your most recent IRS Form 990 EZ/990/990N initial application. The past year’s IRS Form 990EZ/990/990N will be submitted with each subsequent application.
3. Officers, Directors, or members of the organization do not accept a distribution of profits, dividends, or donations from their respective organization(s).
4. Applicants are funded in accordance with the guidelines established by the Federal Government for 501 (c) 3 non-profit organizations.
5. Applicants must apply annually to the Friends of Bloodhound Breed Rescue, Inc. documenting their non-profit status, and number of Bloodhounds placed in homes during January 1st through December 31st on a FBBR, Inc.
Bloodhound Breed Rescue Funds Application Form.
6. Annual applications must be submitted on or before February 1st each calendar year. Forms may be mailed to FBBR, Inc., C/O Patricia Ritter, 7620 Williams Grove Trail, Quinton, VA 23141, or emailed to [email protected].
Application funding will be based on the annual net fundraising revenue of the past year. FBBR, Inc. has the right to refuse any organization.
The following funding formula will apply to the net fundraising revenue for these Bloodhound breed rescue funds:
o 1/3 of total net fundraising revenue to be distributed equally amongst all applicants.
o 2/3 of total net fundraising revenue to be divided per total number of Bloodhounds combined from all applicants to figure a per hound amount. Each applicant to then receive a per hound amount based on reported number of Bloodhounds placed in homes annually.